2017 ASTR Conference Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
Early registration closes on August 14, 2017 at 12 midnight CDT.
All speakers must register by midnight August 1, 2017, to be included in the conference
- Advance Registration by midnight July 31, 2017
ASQ or IEEE Member $750
- Late registration applies beginning August 15, 2017 at 12:01 AM CDT
ASQ or IEEE Member $850
- Special Rates
Exhibitor $800 (for 2)
IEEE Life Member $400
- Optional Pre-conference course: Accelerated Life Test (ALT) on
Tuesday, September 26,
8AM to 5 PM 2017; Cost $500
(select during registration checkout)
Instructor: James McLinn ASQ Fellow
2. General Policy Information
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may transfer the registration to someone else (e.g., a colleague) for the same conference (i.e., same date[s] and location[s]).
- If a registrant who is an Author is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may transfer the registration to someone else (e.g., a colleague) for the same conference (i.e., same date[s] and location[s]) provided that the substitute will present the paper, and the substitute is a co-author, familiar with the topic (see clause 2 below).
- Registrants who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues), will receive a partial refund according to the following schedule:
- Registrations cancelled on or before August 31, 2017, 12 midnight Central Daylight Time will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled on September 1, 2017 12:01 AM or later, Central Daylight Time will not be eligible for a refund.
- Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than August 31, 2017 for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this registration cut-off time will not be eligible for refund.
- No refunds are granted for “no-shows.” This applies to all attendees.
- For additional information, please contact the Local Host (see Contacts)
3. Author Registration
- In the case of all paper authors who are presenting, registration must be accomplished by the ‘early registration’ date by August 14, 2017 midnight. If payment is not received by this time, papers may be dropped from the conference proceedings and replaced.
4. Transfers and Substitutions
- Attendees are allowed one substitution request per conference registration. If you would like a colleague to replace you at the conference, email your request to the Local Host and the substitution will be processed. Arrangements for registration fee transfer will be done by the registrant or his organization.
5. Processing of Refunds
Refunds will be made by check or returned to the
credit card used for registration.